Monday, April 27, 2009

Missionary Opportunites

Today i had an opportunity to talk to a co-worker about the redlands temple....
This guy had asked me if i had ever gone to the S.D. temple cuz he lived by it and loved passing by it. He had seen my "LDS Mormon Boy" sticker on my car. So at the temple last week i picked up a few pamphlets, hoping to be able to give one to him. Today was the day. He brought it up again about the Redlands temple this time cuz he lives in Redlands now. I told him where it was and he shared how he heard that it was BEAUTIFUL @ night. We talked for a bit and we both got our next deliveries at the same time so i raced to my car and got one of the Redlands temple pamphlets and shared it with him. He was glad and wanted to know when people could take a tour! haha i explained to him about that and we parted and he clung onto the pamphlet :)

What was interesting was how i retraced in my thoughts how this opp. had come to pass.... An OVERWHELMING spirit came over me for the next 30 min or so. As i retraced the steps i had taken to be prepared to share the gospel and this pamphlet i was filled with the spirit and gratitude to my Heavenly Father. I know he LOVES us and answers our prayers. I know we may be intruments in His hands as we look to do His will more and what we want less. This is our everyday challenge. And on this day i am so happy to be able to assist Him in His work. Moses 1:39.

0 comments: