Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference

Well i normally post alot of pictures on my blog posts and not many words. this one is deffinitely going to be different! I had to get this off my chest! I feel so grateful to have been able to sit and REALLY listen to all 5 sessions of conference(priesthood). I was told by a friend(henry) to listen to only church music starting friday to prepare for conference. I also was able to swing by the Newport Temple friday afternoon by myself and there i read the last 10 pages of the Book of Mormon which i started last september and have been reading daily(only missing the 2 weeks around christmas cuz of family). So i was very prepared spiritually for conference and the messages which the Lord had prepared for me.

I felt like there was somthing from each talk that was tailored for me. Whether it was something i needed or somthing i could use to help another or someone i home teach came to mind or a friend or family member.... there was always somthing!

I also had some questions in mind that i wanted answered through the conference talks. Those questions were answered! I know God lives and Loves me as well as every son and daughter he has! I know He has a plan for me and i can know of His plan for me as i continue to stay in close contact with Him through daily prayer and scripture study and weekly temple attendence! Institute has also been a great source of comfort and spiritual power! I love My Heavenly Father with all my heart and Know he loves me! I hope i can live so that others can see that through me and my actions. And may i make sure others KNOW that I KNOW! Love you all...

1 comments:

Andrew and Trena said...

holla back! Thanks for your example mike! Congrats on your new job and getting through the book of mormon again. falou!